- Respect the unique and inherent worth of all individuals.
- Moral and ethical integrity.
- People-centered development.
- Fairness and equity.
- Good governance.
- Honesty, transparency and accountability to ourselves and stakeholders.
- Solidarity with the poor
- Protect and improve local investment, household incomes, food and nutrition security, including asset base, through increased means of production and access to markets and financial services.
- Increase access to education for children from poor and vulnerable groups while strengthening the quality and capacity of teachers, teaching/learning environment and institutional structures.
- Strengthen community driven initiatives that reduce malnutrition and food insecurity by promoting sustainable food & nutrition security and livelihoods improvement innovations.
- Increased sustainable access to safe water and sanitation services for men, women and children in rural and peri-urban areas.
- Support and promote youth and women technical and vocational skills training and utilization in Tooro Region
- Enhance women’s rights and girl-child education and strengthen the participation and involvement of women and vulnerable groups in TISED-U’s and government development programs.
- Promote environment awareness, conservation and protection at community and all other levels through trainings, meetings, media etc.
- Conduct and support business and community development researches geared towards the holistic growth and development of Tooro Region and Uganda as a whole.
+256 (772) 305 521.
Would Like to Join Our Team? Call us now!